Are you looking for some life status? Maybe you want to look at life from a different perspective but are not sure where to find some deep insightful lines that hit you hard. If questions like “What is life?”, “Why do I feel alone?”, and ‘‘What is my aim?’’ arises in your mind and you are looking for some life status to help you out.
See, if you talk about life, Life is a series of failing and falling incidents but somehow you manage to smile. But, the exact answer would be “Life is what you want it to be”. Everything you encounter or you miss has a purpose. We have the best life statuses for important events in one’s life. Let’s jump right into it!!!
Alone life status
The word alone in itself is very sad. Everyone thinks that sadness is made exclusively for them. You felt that, didn’t you? Everyone feels that way and everyone thinks that they are alone. I hate to break it to you but yes, everyone is alone. But on the brighter side, everyone else is lost too. So we are alone together.
- Popped twenty pills now I am done talking.
- You used to call me on my cell phone late at night when you need my love.
- Ever since I left the city, you started wearing less and going out more.
- I just need time I’m tryna think straight.
- Ask me how I’m doing I say okay, but ain’t that what we all say.
- How come when I love somebody, a part of me doesn’t wanna stay.
- I have done some things for which I can’t atone.
- Wanna be alone but I hate the distance.
- I wanna be alone, but I don’t wanna know what it feels like.
- She told me to put my heart in a bag and no body is hurt.
- tired of feeling like my life is a damn game
- What is money is worth, if it ain't love.
- Everything and everyone reminds me of.
- Come out and haunt me I know you want me
- I am screaming lord help me.
- Everybody always hated me
- I've been yelling my lungs out, people say you sing good.
- Hello darkness my old friend
- Is this love that I'm feeling?
- Why do we push them away and do the ones we work to keep never actually stay.
Self-help Life Status
Hahaha, another Self-help fan? Why do you need self-help? You are not weak, you are just soft. This era has ruined men and women. Everyone thinks they need help.
Do not put yourself in such a position in the first place, so need to help yourself. There are two perspectives to this, either self-help is for the weak, someone who is not able to just help himself, or someone who is strong enough to pull himself out of the situation they are into.
- I was here, and so were you. You came and went I stuck around.
- Your opinion is like a broken calculator, that thing doesn’t count.
- Do I really belong in this game? I pondered, I just wanna play my part.
- Sometimes you gotta take a loss, to be the boss.
- Nobody pray for me, It’s been that day for me.
- Snap, back to reality!!!
- You only get one shot, do not miss it.
- You are getting soft brother, soft and weak.
- I don’t need her, I don’t need him. Damn it I do it myself.
- The more that I want, the more that I grind
- I'm scared of the dark, I'm not gonna run.
- You get in my way, I'm drawing my gun
- I'm out for revenge, I'm out for the ends
- In order to lose, I needed to win In order to win, I needed to choose I needed to fall, I needed to move I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you
- I got me a beamer, I wanted a rolls
- We made it, they hate it
- My intuition keeps telling me there will be better days
- Life is all about that execution
- I give up, I give in, I move back a little. I look up, now I'm back for more
- Come take my hand, we will walk this road together.
Bitter truth life status
The bitter truth is something you always know but you don’t say out loud. Because, when it comes to the bitter truth, the person himself is directly associated with the truth. He/She does not want the world to see this side of theirs. But it is known for a fact that someday you will have to face the truth you are running away from. Well, you better be prepared for that
I hope these statues will help you get ready for the day when bitter truth hits you
- Everyone thinks that they are special, So who really is?
- I can see it breaking down, but won’t fix it I am just waiting now.
- Your parents are not always right, and neither are you.
- Just because someone is right, does not mean everyone else is wrong.
- Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature.
- Life is just a controlled hallucination.
- You are not made for everyone, stop pleasing people.
- Have you fallen head over heels for somebody That made promises to give you the world?
- I belong with the one put on this Earth for me Everybody has their someone, just gotta look and see
- I remember when me and love ain't click Looking for somethin' real then I found it
- Sometimes life's a mess I get high when I'm upset
- I'll put the light in your eyes if I'm allowed to
- They always know who is their next someone special.
- Nobody completes anybody, it is not a real thing, but if you find someone who you. can tolerate, you sink your nails in and you don’t let go.
- You Turn Yourself Around. That’s What It’s All About
- There Is No Other Side
- “I Feel Like My Life Is Just A Series Of Unrelated Wacky Adventures
- When You Look At Someone Through Rose-Colored Glasses, All The Red Flags Just Look Like Flags
- The Universe Is A Cruel, Uncaring Void. The Key To Being Happy Isn't To Search For Meaning. It's To Just Keep Yourself Busy With Unimportant Nonsense, And Eventually, You'll Be Dead
- It gets easier every day, but you have to do it every day
Betrayal life status
The worst part about being betrayed is that only you know what has happened. You feel like you can not talk to anyone about it. But the best part is that you can deliver your message via statues on your social media platforms.
Betrayal always takes place post trust, a feeling that is rarely formed about someone. If you have ever felt betrayed, then you came across the best webpage. Here is a list that describes betrayal
- Broke my heart oh no, she didn’t.
- Letting you know who I am is the worst thing that I ever did.
- At least we have memories.
- My story? I have no story. I see no one, I talk to no one.
- It was you who started, you who ended. Where was I in us?
- I just want real love, I guess it’s been a minute.
- Tell me what’s the secret to loyalty, I don’t get it.
- What’s the point of picking sides, they all are the same.
- I just want some loyal brothers making money tryna grind.
- Ever since I left the city, you Got a reputation for yourself now
- Cause ever since I left the city, you Started wearing less and goin' out more
- Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out
- You and me, we just don't get along You make me feel like I did you wrong
- I know, you know, we know We weren't meant for each other and it's fine
- I Need You To Tell Me That I’m A Good Person
- Same Thing That Always Happens. You Didn’t Know Me And Then You Fell In Love With Me. And Now, You Know Me
- No One Watches The Show To Feel Feelings. Life Is Depressing Enough Already
- There Are Some People You Can't Save. 'Cause Those People Will Thrash And Struggle And Try To Take You Down With Them
- That Voice, The One That Tells You You're Worthless And Stupid And Ugly... It Goes Away, Right?
- Money over girls and above all, that is still my favorite love quote.
Friendship life status
No matter how much solitude one loves, their life is incomplete without friends. Read that again. I have never ever heard someone say “I don’t like friends”. Friendship is the basis of survival, think about it. You always reach up to your buddies before you reach your parents.
From going out spontaneously to sharing every bit of your existence, friends are always there to lend an ear or a helping hand. Sure some of us were betrayed, but we never stopped making friends. Enjoy this list of friendship life statues, and call your friends right now, tell them you love them
- No invites, I keep my circles tight.
- Royce Rolls pull up, my boys hop out.
- Started from the bottom, we made it, we got ‘em.
- Pockets loaded, okay let’s rock and roll this.
- Thanks for listening, even when I couldn’t speak.
- I don’t know what would I do if I lost you.
- A friend is a guide, a brother, and a partner in crime.
- I am only one call away, I will be there to save the day.
- Wherever you go, you know you are not alone.
- You've been locked in here forever And you just can't say goodbye
- Sharing all your secrets with each other Since we were kids
- When you're all alone I will reach for you
- When you're feelin' low I'll be there too
- Beer and bros!!
- I just wanna set you free
- Cause you know, I just wanna see your smile
- When you're weak I'll be strong
- Look me in the eye, tell me what you see.
- Sleeping soundly with the locket that she gave you Clutched in your fist
- We see we dream, we work, and achieve.
The only consequence you can get from using these statuses is that you will get a better understanding of life. Some of your friends might think that you are not what you show to them. But, accept it you are not. You should accept the real you, and you should not care what other people think. Because hey, who’s life is this?
One major consequence is that people will get your message. They will know what you feel about them, how you see them. They might feel betrayed, but who is actually betrayed here. Another consequence is that people will know that something has happened, lol people.
Who are people? Just a bunch of unwanted thoughts and opinions who basically control your life using words, and throughout your life you basically try to change what comes out of their mouth. Because in your head you think if people like you, you will like yourself a little more.
But you think about it, you haven’t done anything wrong if you are just trying to be who you actually are. It is just hard for the people to accept it. The hardest job in the world is to mind your own business, people fail to learn that. They will poke their nose in your life and business. And if you don’t revolt it, they will make you into something you are not.
The best part about this is that people think they know everything. How is this the best part 0f it? Let them be in the illusion that they know everything, let them project their insecurities on you. Don’t tell people that they are wrong, let them be.
Everything comes down to you being happy. Happiness. What is happiness?
Is it you entangled in your own world overseeing the faults of the world that raised you, fed you with lies, pushed you, crushed you, and squeezed the very life out of you.
Yes, that is happiness leaving everything behind that is untruthful and unworthy of making you feel the way you should feel. Back when you were five, happiness was everywhere. Now you are a little older, you find joy, and you look so desperately for it that you are forced to create a simulation of the same just to feel it.
They say escaping reality, but if this escaping makes me happy even in my head. It’s worth it… Is it?
So after reading this, what is life? My answer does not matter here cause hey, the reality is subjective. And even if you don’t have the answer IT’S OKAY. Take your time, figure out who you are, and what do you looking for in life. No matter what your life status is, make the most of it.